All Heads & Deputy Heads, Professors & Associate Professors of Information Systems (IS) in Australian universities are members
The Aims of the Council:
- To represent Australian Information Systems in matters of national and international importance.
- To provide a forum for discussion and debate on issues relating to the development of information systems as a discipline in Australian Universities.
- To provide a mechanism for greater collaboration between Information Systems departments.
- To conduct workshops, conferences and commission and publish reports on issues important to the study of information systems.
- Executive: 3-4 times p.a.
- Annual ACPHIS Workshop (The link to register for the 2017 ACPHIS Workshop is now available under the Future Meetings)
- Annual General Meeting at Australlian Confrence in Information Systems (ACIS)