These rankings of Information Systems Journals have been determined and approved by ACPHIS for the Australian IS community as at 2013.
- Journals have been added or deleted since 2009 as part of the 2013 review of information systems journals conducted by ACPHIS.
- The Australian Business Deans' Council (ABDC) reviewed all journals in all management disciplines during 2013.
- The journal rankings on the ACPHIS list are the same as the ABDC list.
- Details of the ABDC process and rankings can be found at www.abdc.edu.au/journalreview.html
- The ABDC review of journal rankings resulted in number of journals previously on the ACPHIS list being ranked in another management discipline and were therefore removed from the ACPHIS list.
- The Computing Research and Education Association of Australasia (CORE) is in the process of conducting their own review of their ranked list, this is not yet available.
- CORE will rank all ACM Transactions.
- Only one ACM Transactions journal is on the ACPHIS llist.
- Details of CORE Journal rankings can be found at portal.core.edu.au/jnl-ranks
- Details of CORE Conference rankings can be found at portal.core.edu.au/conf-ranks
- If you do not find a journal is on this list it may be on the CORE list or the ABDC list.